Welcome!

I reunite identified family photos that I find in antique shops and second hand stores with genealogists and family historians. If you see one of your ancestors here and would like to obtain the original, feel free to contact me at familyphotoreunion [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] com. I also accept donations of pre-1927 images to be reunited. I hope you enjoy your visit!
~The Archivist


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What-A-Shame Wednesday: Four Generations from Sweden


Four generations of men:  the eldest, 83 years.  The youngest, little Edmund, is six weeks.  Unfortunately, I can not decipher the handwriting in the corner.  I believe this family is Swedish, because of the caption words år (year) and vecker (weeks).  Men's fashions are difficult to date, but if I had to guess, I would pinpoint this one around 1910 and add a liberal leeway.

What a shame there isn't more to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment