Welcome!

I reunite identified family photos that I find in antique shops and second hand stores with genealogists and family historians. If you see one of your ancestors here and would like to obtain the original, feel free to contact me at familyphotoreunion [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] com. I also accept donations of pre-1927 images to be reunited. I hope you enjoy your visit!
~The Archivist


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What a Shame Wednesday: Unknown Couple #2, Manitowoc, WI, circa 1920s


Last week I posted a photo from the Julia Lotten collection of photographs.  Julia was a teacher at Quarry School in Rockland Jt. 4, Manitowoc County sometime prior to 1907. This picture is from the same grouping of photos.  It is not identified, but was taken at the Glander Studio in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.

February 23, 2012 Update:  I am happy to report that this photograph, though still unidentified, has been claimed by a descendant of Julia Lotten, along with 13 other photographs from the Lotten collection. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Julia Lotten was my great great great aunt. She was the sister of my great grandma's mother. It's so cool you have these photos

    ReplyDelete