Welcome!

I reunite identified family photos that I find in antique shops and second hand stores with genealogists and family historians. If you see one of your ancestors here and would like to obtain the original, feel free to contact me at familyphotoreunion [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] com. I also accept donations of pre-1927 images to be reunited. I hope you enjoy your visit!
~The Archivist


Friday, January 20, 2012

Funeral Card Friday: Ferris A. E. Donnell, Cookstown, Ontario, 1877-1960





Today's Funeral Card is in memory of Ferris A. E. Donnell, who was born in Cookstown, Ontario in 1877 (birth year written in ink on card) and died in Toronto on Feb 27, 1960.  He was buried in St. John's Anglican Church Cemetery in Cookstown.

The marriage record I found for Ferris Arnold Donnell is heavily smudged and difficult to read, but I believe it tells us that he married Addie Lawrence, daughter of Alexander and Elizabeth (Drinkall) Lawrence on 28 July 1903 in Simcoe County, Ontario.  His parents are listed as James Donnell and Mary Evens.

No comments:

Post a Comment